Chilliwack Outdoor Club
The Chilliwack Outdoor Club is based in Chilliwack, BC, and has over 200 members from all over the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland of British Columbia.
We are a member-driven club; members organize and schedule a variety of non-motorized activities throughout the year including:
- Hiking and backpacking
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Downhill and cross country skiing
- Snow shoeing
- International trips hiking and camping
- Trail maintenance
- Participation with other regional groups for trail clean ups, trail development, and preservation of trail environments
- Events with speakers, training, and trip presentations
- Gear swap, BBQ, Christmas Party and more!
We also have some gear available to our membership, including canoes and snowshoes. Contact Us for more information.